We offer simple and straightforward pricing and policies that keep us all honest.
The majority of our repairs fall under our "General Pricing". That is, there is an hourly rate for our expert services, with an expected non-refundable bench fee deposit upon our receipt of your item (see "bench fee" details below). This covers our expense for diagnosis, and encourages you to come back for your gear so we don't have an ever growing graveyard of abandoned instruments.
All other repairs fall under the specified lists below the General Pricing list.
A few more details:
- We measure our time in quarter-hour increment time periods (0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25, etc.).
- We do not mark up our parts on units we are servicing. Our cost is your cost because we want to keep our service affordable for musicians. This does not include wear items like strings, tubes, exterior cables, pedals, or upgrades like specialty pickguards, pickups, plated hardware, etc., as we sell these items separately to our customers if they wish.
- If we're able to diagnose your item in less than an hour, but you don't want to move forward with the repair, you can pick it up for only the cost of the initial deposit.
- If we're not able to get your item's issue to repeat itself during diagnosis, we'll have you pick up the doesn't-need-to-be-fixed item, but the deposit will not be refunded.
- If you don't pick up your repaired item within 30 days of completion, we add 1 hour of bench fee.
- If you don't pick up your repaired item within 60 days of completion, we add 2 hours of bench fee.
- If you don't pick up your repaired item within 90 days of completion, the item becomes our property, and you'll likely find it for sale on Ebay or Craigslist for price that it cost us to repair.
Our Service + Parts-At-Cost + Tax = Your Cost